- Early Registration Deadline:May 27, 2011 June 3, 2011
- Regular Registration Deadline: June 17, 2011
- On site Registration Deadline: June 24, 2011
- Each paper published in the conference proceedings (full/demo/poster paper) requires at least one early registration to the main conference as regular attendee, till May 3rd.
- Each workshop paper requires at least one early registration to the workshops as regular attendee, till June 3rd.
- Students representing a paper at the Doctoral Consortium are entitled to register as students. Registrations should be made till June 3rd
- Any paper of any category that does not adhere to this registration policy will be removed from the proceedings.
|5 Days Passport-Regular Attendee
|5 Days Passport-ICWE Member
|5 Days Passport-Student
|3 Days Main Conference-Regular Attendee
|3 Days Main Conference-ICWE Member
|3 Days Main Conference -Student
|2 Days Workshop/Tutorial -Regular Attendee
|2 Days Workshop/Tutorial -ICWE Member
|2 Days Workshop/Tutorial -Student
- 5 Days Passport Registration package -includes Workshops Access, Tutorials Access, Doctoral Consortium Access, Educators' Day Access, Main Conference Access, Conference Proceedings, Coffee Breaks(5days), Lunches(5days), Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- 3 Days Main Conference Registration package -includes Main Conference Access, Conference Proceedings, Coffee Breaks(3days), Lunches(3days), Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- 2 Days Workshops/Tutorials Registration package-includes Workshops Access, Tutorial Access, Doctoral Consortium Access, Educators' Day Access, Coffee Breaks(2days) and Lunches(2days).
- Students have to identify themselves as students when checking in to the Conference. Student Registration does NOT include Conference Proceedings and Conference Dinner.
Registrations are done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank.
An one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially conference negotiated rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
Click to register
- Create an "easyconferences" account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your ICWE 2011 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method